USAGE CREATIVE GUIDELINES
1. USAGE REQUEST
- All requests for award logos and usage agreements must be made by email to Jessica Stremmel at CBSi@theYGSgroup.com.
2. CREATIVE GUIDELINES
- Recommended size is 100% of supplied logo size.
- On a white or light background, logo should be printed in color and kept in existing format.
- All quotes must be attributed to publication name with the date of the review.
- The following disclaimer needs to be included with all submitted creative using the logo: "(Publication name) is not affiliated with and does not endorse products or services of (Name of Licensee) For example, (CNET.com award name) is a registered trademark of CNET.com and is used under license."
Using a CBSi award logo or quote on your advertising and product packaging are two high-impact ways for your company to promote the award among consumers and to help drive sales.
Use these great opportunities to show off your CBSi award logo or quote:
- Product advertisements and commercials
- Website (a link to the publication’s website must appear wherever logo is displayed)
- Product or product packaging
- Retail displays, including counter displays, shelf-talkers, point-of-purchase displays, posters/wall hangings
- Email and newsletters
- Intranet and internal correspondence
- Trade marketing
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the benefit of licensing CBSi logos and content?
People have many choices when shopping for consumer electronics. CBSi’s editorial endorsements give people the confidence they need when making purchasing decisions. The award insignias are symbols people rely on that, in turn, set your product apart from the competition.
2. What is the turnaround time on licensing approval?
Turnaround time is 24 hours after receipt of payment and submission of creative for approval. All creative material must be approved before it is distributed.
3. What do I do when the license expires?
If you wish to continue using the quote or logo license after it has expired, you may reach out to YGS directly at: CBSi@theYGSgroup.com and we can provide you with a renewal quote. Should you decide to not renew for another term, please remove the creative from your website, email signature, collateral, etc… and cease use of the previously licensed content.